This position has beenFilled View Open positions
Software Engineer in Test
ObjectStyle is a provider of open source solutions and commercial software development services with offices in the US and Poland. We are a major driving force behind such projects as Apache Cayenne – a powerful ORM framework, Bootique.io – a container-less Java app launcher, LinkRest – a model-driven REST engine, and a number of others. Our clients are located in the US, Australia, and EU. We work with the National Hockey League, Wikipedia, and other great companies.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join our team that works on Ander.ai – an educational startup. This role would be a great opportunity to be at the core of the QA Competency Center in the Company.
Things we looking for:
- 3+ years of total experience in test automation
- Good knowledge of QA practices, technologies and processes
- Ability to clearly express complex technical terms in written English
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration systems
- Experience with REST API testing
Things that will set you apart:
- Experience of working with Taiko, Gauge
- Technical writing experience
- Experience in performance testing
Why would you want to join?
- Scale. You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- Team level. You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- Comfort. We believe that only in a comfortable and safe environment you will be able to perform at your best. That’s why we have a flexible schedule and avoid overtime work.