This position has beenFilled View Open positions
QA Automation Engineer
ObjectStyle is a provider of open-source solutions and commercial software development services with offices in the US and Poland. We are a major driving force behind projects such as Apache Cayenne, Bootique.io, Agrest, and a number of others. Our clients are located in the US, Australia, and the EU. We work with the National Hockey League and other great companies.
We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join our team. The client is a New Jersey-based company that provides services in the area of Legal Search, Documents Review, and Documents Filing. We’ve helped them to go through a big technological transformation to become one of the most technically advanced organizations in their domain. Next, we are going to tackle a number of new challenges, such as the development of a public API, billing system, legal document search engine, and many more. We want to move rapidly, but without compromising the quality of our solutions.
The project has a well-defined process, with continuous integration, weekly release cycles, and decent test documentation.
Things we are looking for
- Proficiency in Java automation experience – Selenium
- 2+ years of total experience in test automation
- Good knowledge of QA practices, technologies, and processes
- Ability to clearly express complex technical terms in written English
- Selenium IDE
Duties and responsibilities
- Help to make the automated testing an integral part of the development process
- Be an active member of the software development team, suggesting improvements of the processes and raising awareness of potential risks
- Document test cases and test scenarios
Why you would want to join
- Work from home
- Zero bureaucracy
- Annual paid vacation
- Corporate English classes
- Flexible schedule + days off
- Medical Insurance for employees
- Innovative product with challenging tasks
- Competitive salary based on interview results