This position has beenFilled View Open positions
- Warsaw, Poland
ObjectStyle is a provider of open source solutions and commercial software development services with offices in the US and Poland. We are a major driving force behind such projects as Apache Cayenne – a powerful ORM framework, Bootique.io – a container-less Java app launcher, LinkRest – a model-driven REST engine, and a number of others. Our clients are located in the US, Australia, and EU. We work with the National Hockey League, Wikipedia, and other great companies.
We are looking for Engineering Manager, main responsibilities would be to foster healthy engineering culture, manage task tracker (Jira), make sure that technical decisions are documented, help engineers with architectural decisions, make sure that technical decisions and implementation are aligned with product vision.
Must have skills:
- Java-engineering background
- 3+ years of engineering management experience
- Advanced English
- Strong communication skills
- Product management experience
Why would you want to join?
- Scale. Search is being used in highly loaded environments with 4k requests processed and 3-5M documents being indexed every second.
- Big-name in a tech world. Lucidworks is a known and respected company in the tech world. That would definitely look good in your CV.
- Team level. This is the team of world-class senior engineers. You will be working with people from Amazon, Reddit, and other technology companies.
- Comfort. We believe that only in a comfortable and safe environment you will be able to perform at your best. That’s why we have a flexible schedule and avoid overtime work.