Pre-sales Consultant Warsaw, Poland
The ObjectStyle sales team’s job is to understand customers' problems and to architect a solution tailored to their needs. As a Presales Consultant, you will be working together with the Sales Manager, giving a quote and writing proposals to potential clients. You will be "bootstrapping" new long-term projects and executing short-term consulting jobs. Another part of the job will be improving our open source solutions. You will report directly to our CEO.
This position is great for those who want to bring their project management, business analysis, and communication skills to a whole new level, in a dynamic and challenging sales environment.
- Interviewing potential clients about their needs.
- Analyzing the initial requirements and building models.
- Estimating scope of work and budgets.
- Designing user interface prototypes / wireframes.
- Writing Vision and Scope / Proposal documents.
- Kicking-off projects and communicating the initial requirements to the development team.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Basic understanding of presales processes.
- Strong Business Analysis background.
Experience with the following will be a plus
- Presales, including definition and estimation of the project scope and budget.
- UI prototyping tools (Axure, Balsamic, etc.)
- Modelling notations (UML, BPMN, Domain Model, Mind Map, etc.)
- Software development.
- Flexible schedule.
- Open-minded management with software development background.
- 500 zł/month compensation while are putting together a benefits package.
- Opportunity to make impact as one of the core members of our new team in Warsaw.
If this position sounds like a fit, please apply with your resume and a cover letter. Please tell us briefly what you would include in a typical proposal to a potential client.
Please send your CV to email@example.com