This position has been
FilledView Open positions
Professional Services Consulting Engineer - DevOps
- Minsk, Belarus
- Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for a Consulting Engineer to join the Professional Services team for our client RedisLabs, where you will drive the successful adoption of Redis Lab’s technology within our customers’ enterprise environments (on-premise and cloud).
Why would you want to join?
- Big-name in a tech world. Redis is a well-known and respected name in the industry. It’s associated with technically challenging and high-loaded projects.
- Personal brand and exposure. Many world-class engineers around the world will have a chance to know you in a controlled environment.
- Training. We will be providing extensive training and onboarding in order to make you an expert in Redis, NoSQL databases, and distributed systems.
- Travel. We expect this position will require travel in EMEA and US region after the pandemic.
- Comfort. We believe that only in a comfortable and safe environment will you perform at your best. That's why we have a flexible schedule and avoid overtime work. The healthy and friendly atmosphere in the team is something we truly value and are proud of.
What are the key responsibilities of a new member?
As a Consulting Engineer, you will collaborate with customers to create customized Redis Labs-powered solutions for their specific business and data service needs. You will help with the integration and deployment of Redis products in the various client’s environments.
- Develop technical expertise with Redis, Redis Enterprise, and Redis Modules and serve as a subject matter expert with our customers.
- Help customers meet their technology and business requirements with Redis -Enterprise using our products, solutions, and services suite.
- Install, deploy and integrate Redis products in the client environment
- Automate and integrate complex processes
Things we seek
- 3+ years of experience in IT / DevOps / Integration / Sys Admin
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with monitoring, troubleshooting, and working in production environments
- Hands-on experience working with Linux flavors
- A background in Shell/Python scripting
Nice to have
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g.Grafana, Prometheus )
- Familiarity with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Redis expertise