This position has been
FilledView Open positions
Team Lead - Java
Our client is an US company that provides an integrated solution for shipping packages. It created and sells a popular user-friendly ink-free printer for shipping labels. It develops "Ship Manager" software for handling shipments through major providers (USPS, UPS, FedEx) with backend implemented in Java / PostgreSQL / AWS. It also develops iOS and Android mobile apps that interact with the wireless printer and Ship Manager.
We are building a team that will take responsibility for the client software development. As a part of this effort we are looking for Team Lead with strong Java background and people management skills to take ownership of the product and manage a development team of 4-8 people that will include backend, front-end and mobile developers.
Why would you want to join:
- Key leadership position on the team, with direct impact on technical direction
- Separate PM role to assist team lead with planning and management
- Popular product that will need a fresh architectural direction
- A chance to hire own
Must have skills:
- 5+ years of Java experience
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good communication skills