This position has been
FilledView Open positions
Senior Java Developer - Legal domain
- Minsk, Belarus
Currently, we’re searching for a talented Senior Java developer to join a core team of one of our key clients - a New Jersey-based legal company. The company provides services in Legal Search, Documents Review and Documents Filing. We've helped them to go through the amazing transformation and become one of the most technically advanced companies in their domain. Now, they're ready to get to the new level. We're going to tackle the new exciting challenges, such as the development of a public API, billing system, legal document search engine, and many more. We want to move rapidly, without compromising the quality of our solutions.
Why would you want to join?
- Impact. You will be at the root of fundamental architectural decisions.
- Great engineering culture. Quality is the first priority for our project. Our builds are ""green"" and test coverage is increasing. Code review and design review are the integral parts of the development process.
- Professional growth. You will have the opportunity to become the main architect of the project.
- Wholesome clients. Our clients absolutely trust our ability to make the right technical decisions. We love to communicate with them and solve the most challenging issues together.
- Comfort. We believe that only in a comfortable and safe environment you will be able to perform at your best. That's why we have a flexible schedule and avoid overtime work. The healthy and friendly atmosphere in the team is something we truly value and are proud of.
What are the key responsibilities of a new member?
- To be one of the technical leaders of the project
- Produce maintainable solutions
- Help to shape project architecture
- Improve current stack
- Solve each issue at all layers of our applications
- Provide reasonable code and design reviews
- Build up and improve requirements alongside with customers
Things we seek
- Extensive experience developing enterprise-level Java applications
- Unit and integration testing practice, CI/CD.
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to implement large features incrementally
Nice to have
- Prior technical leadership or mentoring experience
- Unix-like OS power user
- Java 8 SE
- Tapestry, Jersey, Guice, Bootique
- MS SQL Server, MySQL, Apache Cayenne
- React/Redux, JQuery, Bootstrap, Sass
- AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, AWS RDS
- Chef, Docker