This position has been
FilledView Open positions
Professional Services Consulting Engineer - Development
- Minsk, Belarus
- Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for a Consulting Engineer to join the Professional Services team for our client RedisLabs, where you will drive the successful adoption of Redis Lab’s technology within our customers’ enterprise environments (on-premise and cloud).
Why would you want to join?
- Big-name in a tech world. Redis is a well known and respected name in the industry. It’s associated with technically challenging and high loaded projects.
- Personal brand and exposure. Many world-class engineers around the world will have a chance to know you in a controlled environment.
- Travel. We expect this position will require travel in EMEA and US region after the pandemic.
- Comfort. We believe that only in a comfortable and safe environment will you perform at your best. That's why we have a flexible schedule and avoid overtime work. The healthy and friendly atmosphere in the team is something we truly value and are proud of.
What are the key responsibilities of a new member?
As a Consulting Engineer, you will collaborate with customers to create customized Redis Labs-powered solutions for their specific business and data service needs. You will design, develop and deliver data service solutions for our customers across their development, QA, and production environments using one of the best technologies in the market.
- Develop technical expertise with Redis, Redis Enterprise, and Redis Modules and serve as a subject matter expert with our customers.
- Help customers meet their technology and business requirements with Redis Enterprise using our products, solutions, and services suite.
- Provide hands-on technical implementation services, including end-to-end testing of completed solutions within customer environments.
- Assist customers with their Redis development projects using programming languages such as Java (primarily), MS.NET C#, Python, and Go.
- Work diligently with the customer’s technical teams (architects, developers, PMOs, and C-level experts) to ensure production solution deployments within their environments.
- Collaborate with the Sales organization to develop effective account strategies and identify new business opportunities within an existing account.
- Deliver remote and onsite product training to our customers in a highly professional and educational manner that will engage them in the projects you will consult.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve product and technical materials while providing feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
Things we seek
The ideal candidate has a strong technical background and is a good listener with a talent for developing impactful solutions. You enjoy tackling a wide variety of technical challenges patiently and pragmatically, never losing sight of the customer’s business objectives. If you are a technology expert with a desire to provide our new and existing customers with the best service experience, this is the right challenge for you.
- 5+ years of experience in post-sales consulting (ideally database engineering) for enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with client library and server-side code development using Java, RESTful APIs, and Linux
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Redis expertise