This position has been
FilledView Open positions
- Belarus, Minsk
- Warsaw, Poland
Currently, we’re looking for a talented frontend engineer to join our Cloud Operations team for one of our main clients - Lucidworks. Lucidworks is the commercial company behind Apache Lucene/Solr, the world’s leading open source search platform. These cutting edge technologies power critical search apps at thousands of businesses worldwide both large and small – including Netflix, IBM, Twitter, LinkedIn, and dozens of other household names.
Cloud Operations is an emerging department inside of the organization. You will be developing custom internal tools that will help manage infrastructure, onboard new clients and provide operational support.
Why would you want to join?
- Greenfield development. This is a new initiative inside of the organization.
- Modern and comfortable stack. We use stenciljs as our main development platform.
- Big name in a tech world. Lucidworks is a known and respected company in a tech world. You will be working with people from Amazon, Reddit and other technological companies.
- Impact. We have a fairly small and cozy team. You will take part in all stages of the development process. Your voice would be heard.
- Comfort. We believe that only in a comfortable and safe environment you will be able to perform at your best. That's why we have a flexible schedule and avoid overtime work.
Things we seek
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in the frontend role
- Experience working with React or similar component based libraries
- SCSS and CSS experience
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Nice to have
- Stenciljs experience
- Typescript experience
- Experience working in distributed international teams
- CSS, SCCS