This position has been
FilledView Open positions
Frontend Engineer - NHL
- Minsk, Belarus
Why would you want to join?
- Interesting domain. Ever wondered that it’s hard to explain what you actually do in your work to other people? That won’t be the case in NHL. Hockey makes life a bit more exciting for a lot of people and you will have a lot of great stories to tell.
- Great engineering culture. You will be a part of a very effective team of senior engineers and will enjoy regular code reviews, defined development process, and extensive QA.
- Framework development. You will have a chance to develop the UI framework, that would be the backbone of NHL applications. That’s a new level of software craftsmanship with 80% test coverage and attention to detail.
- Trust. Our team in Minsk has been an integral part of the NHL’s IT team for many years. We've been involved in the creation of dozens of applications with modern web UI with the goal of automating the various aspects of the NHL business.
At the moment the NHL is in the middle of the transition from the legacy Sencha/ExtJs stack to the modern React-based robust stack and You will take part in this transition. On top of that, You will definitely have a great opportunity to take part in the development of a React-based set of components and functionalities, which is supposed to be used widely across all the NHL applications.
Things we seek
- 3+ years of experience in commercial UI development
- English level - ability to read/write technical texts
- React / Redux experience
- Good understanding of HTTP and REST
Nice to have
- Spoken English
- Typescript experience
- ReactJS, Redux
- Java 8 SE
- Bootique.io, Guice
- Agrest.io, Jersey, JAX-RS
- MySQL, Apache Cayenne
- Rabbit MQ
Build and deployment
- Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud platforms
- Git, Maven, Nexus
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crucible, Atlassian Bamboo CI (Specs)