This position has been
FilledView Open positions
Middle Manual QA Engineer
ObjectStyle is a provider of open source solutions and commercial software development services with offices in the US, Belarus, and Poland. We are a major driving force behind such projects as Apache Cayenne, Bootique.io, Agrest, and a number of others. Our clients are located in the US, Australia, and EU. We work with the National Hockey League and other great companies.
We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join our team. The client is the New Jersey-based company that provides services in the area of Legal Search, Documents Review and Documents Filing. We've helped them to go through a big technological transformation to become one of the most technically advanced organizations in their domain. Next we are going to tackle a number of new challenges, such as the development of a public API, billing system, legal document search engine and many more. We want to move rapidly, but not compromise the quality of our solutions.
The project has a well-defined process, with continuous integration, weekly release cycles, and decent test documentation.
- Experience in manual testing of web applications (at least 3 years)
- Experience in Test Documentation creation and knowledge of Test Design techniques
- Experience in API testing (REST mostly: Postman, Swagger).
- SQL knowledge and experience (MySQL, MSSQL)
- Intermediate written English
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, CloudWatch)
- Experience in automation (Selenium)
- Experience in testing of SOAP (SoapUI)
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Teamcity)
Areas of Responsibility
- Manual testing of Web Apps (front-end + back-end)
- Writing Test Documentation (test cases, check lists)
- Clarification of requirements with BA and DEVs
- Report and track the status of issues in Jira along with keeping up to date documentation in Confluence
- Estimating QA efforts and participation in grooming meetings
- Tasks distribution among team members
- Analysing issues reported by clients
- Solve problems and evaluate bugs and risks before the software is released to the production environment