Why would you want to join?
- Impact. Your work would be at the forefront and visible for every user.
- Great engineering culture. Quality is the first priority for our project. Our builds are "green" and test coverage is increasing. Code review and design review are the integral parts of the development process.
- Professional growth. Performance improvement, UI unit tests development, components library development, migration to the React/Redux - those and many more challenges are waiting for you on this project. We want you to be proud of your work and want to see you grow. In addition, you might want to develop yourself in the direction of server-side Node.js development.
- Wholesome clients. Our clients absolutely trust our ability to make the right technical decisions. We love to communicate with them and solve the most challenging issues together.
- Comfort. We believe that only in a comfortable and safe environment you will be able to perform at your best. That's why we have a flexible schedule and avoid overtime work. The healthy and friendly atmosphere in the team is something we truly value and are proud of.
What are the key responsibilities of a new member?
- Produce maintainable and testable solutions
- Help to shape project front-end architecture
- Improve current stack
- Build up and improve requirements alongside with customers
Things we seek
- Experience developing modern web UI using React/Redux
- Desire to provide the best UX experience for the users on all platforms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to implement large features incrementally
Nice to have
- Jquery experience (we have pages, that we want to migrate to React/Redux)
- Node.js experience
- Java 8 SE
- Tapestry, Jersey, Guice, Bootique
- MS SQL Server, MySQL, Apache Cayenne
- React/Redux, JQuery, Bootstrap, Sass
- AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS Lambda, AWS RDS
- Chef, Docker