This position has been
FilledView Open positions
- Minsk, Belarus
Why Would You Want to Join?
- You can have an impact. The team is managed from Minsk, and the majority of the team is/will be physically located in Minsk. So there won't be a separation from the technical decision makers.
- Technical training options. We'd like you to become a geospatial expert and grow your other professional skills and will provide opportunities for advancement in these areas.
- Open source contribution. There are opportunities to contribute to our own projects. Also some of the disaster management components we are looking to create are going to be fully open source, allowing you to work with a wider community and build your personal brand.
Our expectations from the candidates:
- Geospatial systems experience is a plus, but is not required;
- Candidates should be comfortable with written communication in English, especially those at the senior level. Spoken English and good verbal communication skills are always a plus;
- Experienced in writing complex/isomorphic web applications;
- ES5/ES6, OOP and functional programming;
- Knowledge of React and related technologies is preferred, but candidates who worked with Angular, Backbone or some other similar stack are welcome. Strong focus on usability;
- Nice to have React Native, Node.js experience;
- Modern toolset: Webpack, Babel, Eslint end etc.