The project is a management system that helps organize response to natural and technological disasters, such as tsunamis, earthquakes, etc. This system will be developed in collaboration with our client in Hawaii (USA).
- Java 7
- A Java programmer with broad experience in modern web application development.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Lead the team and clarify requirements with the customer.
- Good written and Spoken English, ability to communicate with the client over email/IM.
- Deep understanding of the main building blocks of a typical Java web app (ORM, web components, dependency injection, REST web services). We do not insist on specific frameworks knowledge, but the candidate should have experience with at least one technology stack.
- Some Apache Camel, RESTful skills are a plus.
- Understanding of a typical Java deployment environment and some DevOps skills are a plus.