Senior Java Engineer Minsk, Belarus. Warsaw, Poland
Currently we’re searching for a talented senior Java developer to join a core product team of one of our key clients - Lucidworks. Lucidworks is the commercial company behind Apache Lucene/Solr, the world’s leading open source search platform. These cutting edge technologies power critical search apps at thousands of businesses worldwide both large and small – including Netflix, IBM, Twitter, LinkedIn, and dozens of other household names. The team includes leading contributors to the Lucene and Solr projects, as well as experts in enterprise search, distributed computing, and scalability.
Basic Job Responsibilities
You will be joining an expert engineering team that works on the core of the Lucidworks main search product - Fusion. Your role within the team will be to design, implement, test and maintain this next-generation search platform, and contribute to other aspects of the product on an as-needed basis.
Why Would You Want to Join?
- Impact. You will be working with the core of the Lucidworks search platform.
- Expert team. Members of Fusion Core team are the veterans in the enterprise search industry.
- Great engineering culture. Regular peer reviews, pull requests, CI, unit and integration testing.
- Scale. Fusion is being used in highly loaded environments with 4k requests processed and 3-5M documents being indexed every second.
Things we seek
- Extensive experience developing Java applications
- Deep understanding of HTTP and REST principles
- Unit and integration testing practice, CI/CD.
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working remotely in distributed team
Bonus points for experience and/or sincere interest in:
- Search technologies, especially Solr
- Experience in framework development (internal or external)
- Java 8
- In-house microcontainer built on Guice with Jetty, Jersey, etc.
- Solr, Spark
Please send your CV to email@example.com