This position has been
FilledView Open positions
- Warsaw, Poland
About the project:
Who we are looking for:
Since this position is part engineering, and part - client communications, we will consider candidates from various backgrounds – pre-sales, programming, business analysis, etc., as long as you:
- Have good communication skills
- Speak good English (don’t have to be a native speaker)
- (great but optional) Have knowledge of GraphQL
- Don’t mind to travel to US periodically to visit clients across the country.
Your responsibilities as a pre-sales engineer will include:
- Becoming an expert in GraphQL technology (unless you already are)
- Learning the client’s GraphQL stack
- Working with our client’s VP of Sales
- Advising and working with our client’s customers to build custom GraphQL solutions based on the above-mentioned stack.
Personal growth opportunity:
This is the first position in what will likely become a much bigger pre-sales and professional services team working with a market leader in a quickly growing space of GraphQL APIs. Over time it will provide leadership opportunities as we gather a bigger team around this project.