Business Development Manager Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will help us grow ObjectStyle in Poland & the EU. Become part of a growing team, securing our market success and company growth! We work very independently in small groups, and with the minimum level of manager involvement.
- Developing customer base
- Growing the company on the European market
- Preparing & delivering upon budgets
- Executing & managing sales & current business
- Managing our international partnerships
Most of all, though, we are looking for someone that will fit in, as the atmosphere in ObjectStyle is our greatest asset and something that everyone envies.
- Creating a vision and strategy providing decisive leadership to a senior management team within the peer group.
- Developing business strategy and sales execution in a high growth organisation, via a team of leaders within
- sales, pre-sales and channel across the region.
- Responsible for developing the sales and technical sales strategy at regional level.
- Develop and drive Go to Market and execution strategies across all sectors covering the solution offerings.
- Operational & financial management – managing site financials and delivering KPIs.
- Creating & overseeing the implementation of projects with key clients.
- Recruit, build and develop a high performing team to deliver business results.
- Coach and provide guidance and career development for every contributor.
- Proven sales & managerial skills with at least 5 years of experience managing multiple teams in Software
- Development domain.
- Min 8 years of professional experience following graduation.
- A strong track record of project delivery for big, cross-functional, projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently and manage stake holders expectations
- Experience in business development, stakeholder management and working with external customer.
- Very good knowledge of specific verticals and front to back processes would be a plus.
- Ability to work in a team and build a good atmosphere.
What we offer
- Innovative and challenging projects in newest technology stack & solutions
- Freedom of action in the field entrusted
- Market-competitive compensation structure, partially based on results
- Openness to your technical, sales & managerial ideas
- Ability to develop your skills and knowledge
- Experience in international projects in agile methodologies
- Selection of forms of cooperation and benefits
- International work environment
- Outdoor team building events, including: cooking, climbing, go-karts, paintball
- Subsidized private health care (Lux Med) and Benefit card (Multisport)
- Flexible working hours
- Contract type of your choice (B2B, UoP)
- Non-corporate atmosphere
- Chill out rooms & great office in Warsaw
- Large selection of coffee & tea
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org